Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Got it!

What's a blog? there's a complete website explaining the blog. I still have to read through though it to be able to come up with at least a complete operational definition of the blog. For my personal use, knowing something about the blog is enough, enough to enable me to post on my own page. You wouldn't believe how many times i had tried. I think it took me a month to do so, just to be able to post my ideas - sort of a journal entry in a cute notebook or diary. Well, diaries are personal journals that the owner alone should read privately; but for the blog - an open "diary". The mere fact that this is in the web, makes this a public property, with a personal touch and identity. I don't mind really. This is a good venue for expressing one's self and having the chance to exchange ideas with others in real time.

I am just glad that i am able to keep up with the technology. Hah! I finally got it!

2 comments:

Rhodent said...

Glad you are enjoying blogging! I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

TinyBamboo said...

Maybe this site could be helpful in explaining what blog is about...anyway enjoy blogging! Ü
"http://www.marketingterms.com/dictionary/blog/"